State-of-the-art production facility
Our production factory is centrally located in the UK and is a versatile, purpose-built plant where we manufacture all cylindrical components ourselves. The plant consists of three sites with fast production as well as printing, coating and lacquering facilities. Our latest investments include a brand-new production line and the most modern KBA 4-colour printing line in Europe. Below are Emballator UK’s key milestones.
- 1998 – Emballator UK is founded and starts production of metal cans and pails in 1999.
- 2005 – we start to produce all components ourselves.
- 2007 – we extend our UN-certified range from 10 to 25 litres.
- 2013 – we start manufacturing plastic packaging, making us the only one-stop shop offering both metal and plastic packaging at a single site.
- 2015 – we enter the food market after a number of successful years within paint and chemicals.
- 2016 – we launch our PCW containers with 25%–100% recycled plastic.